But good news, I do have an online program, Intimacy With Ease, that is available no matter where you live.
Intimacy With Ease™ is an online course for couples looking to take the stress and pressure out of their sex life so that they can create a sex life that truly works for both of them. Through this course, you will learn how to navigate through the “desire discrepancy” and build up positive emotions as a couple. We offer specific exercises that can help both of you feel more connected than ever before. You will also have access to Q&A sessions with a nationally certified sex therapist so that nobody gets stuck on their journey!
This course offers expert advice and guidance from a couples’ sex therapist who has seen it all! It’s designed for whatever stage of the journey your relationship is in, whether just starting or decades long. It’s perfect for couples in otherwise happy relationships who are struggling in their sex life. Make use of our knowledge today to get back that fire and love between each other again!
Don’t wait any longer – sign up for Intimacy With Ease today! Find out what difference having a deeper connection can make for your relationship’s longevity. Click here now and ignite the flame once more!
• Learn effective communication to foster greater intimacy in your relationship
• Connect with the tools and skills needed to make sexual relationships enjoyable and satisfying for both partners
• Discover specific practices to ease communication and create safety in sex so that you feel emotionally and physically connected to your partner
• Understand how to approach sex so that you can never fail
• Uncover the obstacles making it difficult to release expectations, avoid emotions, or express desires so that you feel heard and understood
• Receive personalized assistance through Q&A office hours to receive the guidance you need to succeed
If you’re a couple in a good relationship, and wanting to address your sex life, this could be a great fit. Learn all about it here.
My free webinar for women, How To Want Sex Again, without it feeling like a chore, will give you a lot of information that could help remove the feelings or pressure and obligation from your sex life.
You can join my mailing list.
Other therapy resources:
You can search these databases to find a therapist in your area.
Psychology Today (general therapists)
AASECT (sex therapists)