Here is the paperwork you will need before we begin therapy
THERAPY FORMS WITHOUT PRINTING:
This version of the individual intake form can be filled out online, saved to your computer, and then emailed to me. You and your partner each need to fill out and send this form.
Email me you and your partner’s full name and email address, and I will send an electronic version of the disclosure statement for e-signature.
THERAPY FORMS TO PRINT AND EMAIL:
If you prefer, please print, fill out, and email to me before your first appointment.
Individual Intake Form – one per person
Fee Agreement and Good Faith Estimate of Charges
And for your information:
Notice of Privacy Practices
Can I use insurance?
- I do not take insurance directly.
- Keep in mind that most insurance does not cover couples counseling (a “V code” diagnosis of relational distress).
- It is up to you to check with your insurance plan about possible reimbursement for out of network services.
- If your company requests more information than is provided on the receipt, I will provide a brief summary of treatment and an explanation of why further treatment would be beneficial; I will not provide a treatment plan or therapy notes. You retain ultimate responsibility for payment for services if your insurance company decides that this documentation does not meet their requirements for coverage of your treatment.
Do you offer reduced fees?
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP SPACES
AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME:
- I maintain a limited number of appointments at a reduced rate for clients who meet the criteria for financial hardship.
- If your household has an income less than $45,000 per year (adjusted upwards by $5000 per year per child in the household) AND you do not have insurance coverage that would reimburse you for counseling services, you may request the financial hardship rate ($90 for 50 minutes and $145 for 80 minutes).
- These slots are given on a first come, first served basis and must be arranged in advance.
- In order to serve the most clients possible, if you miss two appointments without prior arrangement, your financial hardship slot can be forfeited and given to someone else.
What forms of payment do you take?
What is your cancellation policy?
How do we pay for online sessions?